Candy Crush Saga

candy-crush-saga

Candy Crush Saga is a match-three mobile puzzle game released by King in April of 2012. It’s available on Facebook, iOS, Android, Windows Phones, and Microsoft Windows. It inspired many sequels such as Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Candy Crush Soda Sagaand other similar titles from King.

The objective of the game is to switch around adjacent candies to form rows of three of the same type of candy. Once three in a row are matched, the candies will disappear from the board. Special candies can be created by matching 4 or 5 candies in a specific formation. The game increases in difficult as you progress through more and more levels.

Candy Crush Saga is free to download and play, but features in-app purchases which can be bought using iTunes credits or Google Play credits. Players begin with five lives and a life is lost whenever you fail to complete a level. This theme remains consistent throughout all King games. According to theguardian, only 2.3% of players pay for in-app items, meaning the other 97.7% play for free.

Candy Crush Saga is highly addicting, and we recommend it and any other King game for those mobile gamers that enjoy a good and challenging puzzle game.

Candy Crush Saga

  • Last Updated: November 28, 2016
  • Current Version: 1.88.0.5
  • File Size: N/A
  • Developer: King
  • Category: Casual
  • Content Rating: Everyone

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *