[ad type=”post” geo=”KE” isp=”safaricom” img=”https://www.appsfound.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/loansad1.jpg” link=”http://m.appsfound.com/click”]
OKash makes it simple to access credit anytime, anywhere. Borrow from KES2,500~50,000 from OKash and receive it via M-Pesa. It’s one of the fastest and most convenient and reliable ways to access the credit you need, when you need it.
OKash is currently the most popular loan app on the Google Play store. Opera’s managing director Eddie Ndichu commented on the positive praise for the app, and acknowledged that there is an enormous demand in many countries for short term loans with the incentive for earlier repayment. OKash alongside M-Pesa lets all users access small loans for very low interest rates for as low as 1% per day, with a maximum time of 14 days.
“We know that there are more than 20 million people in Kenya who use loans actively every day and we want to give them a high-end product with an exceptional user experience to make their life more comfortable when applying for and making payments with loans,” Eddie says.
The company said in a statement “the faster a user pays off an active loan, the sooner they can request a new loan. Users with timely and consistent repayment behaviors can apply for a single loan up to 500,000 KES at a total interest of 5 percent.”
- Download OKash app from the Google Play store
- Create an account using your mobile number
- Fill in personal details like Names, ID, DOB, Education, Income, Marital Status, Employment details, Residential Status, Referees
- After account creation, you can proceed to request a loan
- Users must be between 20-55 years old as per the terms of the app
- Choose your repayment method, which is set automatically to 14 days
- Statue the purpose of your loan (Business)
- Open your GPS or Location
- Apply for your loan
- If you qualify, your loan will be disbursed to you within a short time not more than 2 hours
OKash does their best to try and send you the money as fast as possible. Users report typically receiving their cash within one hour, which is among the fastest in the loan industry.
Advantages Of OKash
- Okash disburses loans quickly via M-Pesa
- Responsive platform, and the app refreshed quickly after loan repayment
- Apply for loans immediately
- Reasonable interest rate
- OKash notifies you of loan payment due dates
- If payment is missed, you will receive multiple warning instead of getting penalized instantly
How To Repay OKash Loan
The only way to pay your Okash loan is through M-Pesa paybill: 612224
- Open M-Pesa menu
- Go to Lipa na M-Pesa
- Pick Paybill
- Enter the Paybill # 612224
- Use your phone number as account number
- Enter loan amount to repay
- Enter your pin and finish
- You will receive confirmation message that your loan was paid in full
- You can now request another loan if desired
Many similar apps will start you out at 500 Ksh, but OKash starts most people out at Ksh 2500, giving them an edge over the competition. It’s a good app for anyone looking to borrow significant loans of up to Ksh 50000.