Below you will find instructions on how to uninstall any application from an Android device. The screenshots were taken on a Google Nexus device so the process may vary slightly on whatever device you may be using, however the general process will stay the same. A random app is uninstalled in the example so please follow the steps with the app you intend to uninstall.
Procedure for Uninstalling Applications on Android Devices
- Locate the “Settings” app on your device
- Tap “Apps” inside the settings window
- Find and select the app you wish to uninstall
- Tap the “Uninstall” Button
- Tap “Ok” to confirm the uninstallation.
There you have it, all done. If you are having issues uninstalling an app please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to help.