Below you will find step-by-step instructions on how to uninstall any application from an iOS device. The screenshots were taken on a iPhone 5s with iOS 8 so the process may very slightly on the device you may be using, however the overall flow should stay the same. A random app is uninstalled in the example so please follow the steps with the app you intend to uninstall.
Procedure for Uninstalling Applications on iOS Devices
- Search through your iOs device and find the app you wish to Uninstall
- Touch and Hold the app icon
- The app icons will begin to shake and an X will appear next to the app you wish to uninstall
- Tap the “X” next to the app you wish to uninstall
- Tap “Uninstall” to complete the uninstallation
That’s it, your app should be uninstalled. If you are having issues with this process please feel free to contact us and we would be more than happy to help.